Crispy 4 Ingredient Sandwich Bread
- 3 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 Tbsp Active Dry Yeast
- 1 Tbsp Sugar
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1 Cup Very Warm Water (But not hot or boiling)
- 5 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Garlic Powder (Optional)
- In a medium sized bowl, combine all purpose flour, active dry yeast, sugar, salt and optionally, add in farlic powder as well. Mix well.
- Make a well in the dry ingredients, and add in warm water and oil. Mix everything together with a spatula until a dough starts to form.
- Pour dough out onto a well floured sueface and knead for 5-10 minutes, until no longer sticky. If necessary, lightky oil your hands to help with kneading.
- Place dough into a lightly oiled bowl and cover with a kitchen towl. Allow it to rise in a warm place for 1-2 hours or until doubled in size.
- Remove doubled dough from the bowl, and divide it into 8 sections. Knead each section into a ball but flattening out the section and folding the edges towards the middle.
- On a lightly floured flat surface, roll out the balls slightly into about 1/2 – 1 inch thick disks. Place onto a floured baking sheet (can optionally add parchment paper, but always flour the bottom!!!)
- Cover with a kitchen towel and allow to rise for another 30 minutes. Preheat the oven to 400℉.
- After 30 minutes, place your dough into the oven and allow to bake for about 15-20 minutes, until the top is golden brown. Ideally bake on the bottom rack for the first 15 min and top rack for the last 5 min.
- Remove from the oven, add your favourite sandwich fillings and enjoy!
Say goodbye to store-bought sandwich bread and embrace the simplicity and aroma of fresh, homemade bread with this Quick and Easy 4-Ingredient Sandwich Bread Recipe! This bread recipe will transform your kitchen into an artisanal bakery.
The process is as delightful as it is simple: mix, knead, rise, and bake. And in a few short hours, you’ll have golden brown disks ready to be filled with your favorite sandwich ingredients. Whether you’re a baking beginner or a kneading ninja, this recipe guides you step-by-step to bread-making success.
And with no preservatives or artificial additives, this is the healthier, tastier way to enjoy sandwiches. Prepare your taste buds for a flavor revelation, and let’s bake the bread that’s about to become a staple in your home!