3 Ingredient Flour Tortillas
Why buy those chemical infested grocery store tortillas, when you can make your own with only 3 ingredients at home! Quick, easy, and delicious, you'll never go back.
- 2 ½ Cups All Purpose Flour (Substitude 1:1 gluten free, whole wheat or fine almond flour)
- 1 Cup Water
- 3 ½ Tbsp Olive Oil
- ½ Tsp Salt
- Combine the flour, water, olive oil and salt in a bowl. Mix well.
- Once a dough has formed, transfer it to a wel floured surface.
- Knead your dough, adding flour as required until the dough is no longer sticky (about 5-7 minutes).
- Cut your dough into 10-12 pieces, depending on desired size of tortillas. Roll your dough our into thin circles.
- Cook in a non-stick pan for 2-3 minutes on each side, until browned and cooked through.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!