All the substitutes you need to personalize them to your specific needs!
- No changes are required as the recipe is already vegan-friendly.
- Substitute all-purpose flour with a gluten-free flour blend. Ensure to use one that includes xanthan gum, or add it separately if it doesn’t.
- Substitute all-purpose flour with almond flour or coconut flour.
- You may need to adjust the amount of warm water and oil, as keto-friendly flours absorb liquids differently.
4 Ingredient Pizza Dough
Your pizza night just got a major upgrade! Why order in when you can make this mouthwatering pizza dough with only 4 simple ingredients? Plus you get to customize it however you want.
- 3 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 Tbsp Active Dry Yeast
- 1 Tbsp Sugar
- ¼ Tsp Salt
- 1 Cup Warm Water
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Combine all purpose flour, active dry yeast, sugar and salt in a bowl and mix well.
- Pour in warm water (water should be cool enough to be comfortable to touch) and mix with a spatula or spoon.
- Knead the dough by hand, slowly adding in olive oil. Adjust flour, water and oil as needed. Your dough should not stick to your hand, but also not be too dry.
- When ready, transfer to an lightly oiled bowl and over with a cloth. Place in a water place (I out mine in a turned off oven or microwave) for at least 1-2 hours, or until doubled in size.
- Remove the cloth and easily spread your pizza dough across your oil brushed pizza tray.
- To bake: Place with desired toppings in a 400-425 ℉ oven for 20-25 minutes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!