The Best Turkey Sandwich Ever!
This one epic has (and a few smaller tips) wil take your Turkey Sandwiches from a 'last resort' lunch, do something you'll crave every day!
- 3 Slices Turkey Breast
- 1 Leaf Lettuce
- 3 Slices Tomato (Thin)
- 3 Slices Red Onion (Thin)
- Handful Hickory Sticks
- 1/2 Tbsp Mayonnaise
- 2 Slices Challah Toast
- Toast your bread. Tip #1 is to use Challah toast. I don’t know what it is but it is the only bread I will ever use for a turkey sandwich, it just takes it to a whole new level.
- Add mayo to both insides of your toasts, and top the bottom one with your turkey breast, lettuce tomatoes and onions. Tip #2 is to cut everything very thinly. The last thing you want is a giant slice of tomato sliding out of your sandwich. Thin slices hold beautifully.
- Finally for the secret ingredient: Top with a GIANT mountain on hickory sticks. These give your sandwich the perfect splash of spice, flavour and crunch and make it a turkey sandwich that all other turkey sandwiches wish they were 😜
- Top with your second toast, cut in half (diagonally of course… any other way just doesn’t taste as good), and enjoy!!!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!