Trade in the Tequila shots for Immunity Shots!Jump to Recipe
Everyone and their mother is sick right now… but you don’t have to be! These citrusy ginger and turmeric immunity shots will not only give you a bigger boost to your morning than a cup of coffee, but they’re protect you against flu season too!
There’s no way to avoid the flu season, but you can prepare your body for it. There’s so many nutritional benefits to starting your morning with an immunity shot. Here’s a few:
- They’re LOADED with vitamin C, and many of the other nutrients and vitamins that your body needs on the daily.
- They contain anti-inflammatory and detoxifying ingredients, which will give your digestive system a great boost.
- They strengthen your immune system and help prepare your body to fight off any viruses that come it’s way!
This might be subjective, but I think these shots taste great! The combination of black pepper, ginger and turmeric sounds weird. And the taste takes a little getting used to. But once you take the shot, you’ll be happy you did! Switch out your tequila shot for an immunity shot before a night out and I guarantee you’ll be pumped full of energy, and feel great the next day!
If you try out this recipe, make sure you tag @minoomakesstuff so I can see it too!
For more recipes like this, subscribe to my mailing list here!
To check out my other recipes, click here!
Healthy and Effective Ginger and Turmeric Immunity Shots
If you want to stay healthy this flu season, then you will run to make these citrusy ginger and turmeric immunity shots!
1/2 Cup Fresh Turmeric
1/2 Cup Fresh Ginger
1/2 Tsp Cracked Black Pepper
- Juice your orange and lemons (either with a hand juicer or an electric juicer)
- Blend your turmeric and ginger, and add in the orange and lemon juice to help combine everything.
- With a fine mesh strainer, strain the blended mixture until all the pulp is done and only the juice remains.
- Add in your cracked black pepper.
- Pour yourself a shot and enjoy!
- You can juice the turmeric and ginger, but I found blending it to be more effective.
- Wear gloves when handing the turmeric, or your hands will be yellow for days!