Stay cool this summer with these easy-to-make Frozen Blueberry Yogurt Skewers! Packed with juicy blueberries, and protein-rich vanilla Greek yogurt, and topped with a heavenly drizzle of dark chocolate. This 3-ingredient delight is the perfect way to beat the heat. Give it a try and treat yourself to a refreshing, high-protein treat!
Blueberry Greek Yogurt Popsicles
- 1 Cup Blueberries
- ⅓ Cup Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 2 Tbsp Melted Dark Chocolate
- Add blueberries to a bowl, and top with vanilla greek yogurt, Mix together until all the bluebrries are coated.
- Add the blueberries one at a time onto wooden skewers, until filled up. Repeat until all the blueberries have been used.
- Place on to a tray with parchment paper, and put them in the freezer for 2 hours.
- Remove from the freezer, drizzle melted dark chocolate on top and enjoy!
- TIP: To melt your chocolate, place some dark chocolate in a zip lock bag and microwave in 15 second intervals, pressing the chocolate in between. Once fully melted, cut the tip off the zip lock and drizzle!