The avocado toast series you’ve been waiting for… has arrived!Jump to Recipe
Personally… I don’t even like avocados. Yes, I am a very picky eater and there’s a lot of foods that I don’t like. But I’ve discovered that if you combine avocados with the right ingredients, they can actually be VERY good!
For this reason, I’ve decided to start a whole series dedicated to avocado toasts. Each week I’ll be sharing a new avocado toast recipe, so if you’re not already a part of my email list, sign up here so you don’t miss out!
I’m starting out with a simple, classic tomato egg and cheese avocado toast. Don’t be fooled by its simplicity, this is a recipe you’ll want to make every day!
If you’re wondering why you should have more avocados, here’s some reasons why:
- They’re rich in so many of those nutrients that your body needs. Including: fibre, HEALTHY fats, vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin B6, potassium, magnesium, and so much more!
- They’re rich in antioxidants, which protect against free radicals.
- They’ll boost your heart and gut health.
The healthy fats of the avocados, combine with the protein of an egg and potassium of the tomatoes, will give you the boost you need to start your morning right!
If you try out this recipe, make sure you tag @minoomakesstuff so I can see it too!
For more recipes like this, subscribe to my mailing list here!
To check out my other recipes, click here!
Simple Multigrain Avocado Tomato and Fried Egg Toast
The first part of my brand new avocado toast series, this simple but delicious toast is packed will all the nutrients you need to kick start your day!
1 Slice Multigrain Toast
1 Large Egg
1 Tsp Bulgarian Feta
Chilli flakes to taste
- Toast your multigrain bread, and add your sliced avocado and tomatoes on directly on top.
- Fry your egg with a small amount of avocado oil and salt to your liking (I like mine over easy).
- Add your egg on top of your tomatoes, and sprinkle your Bulgarian feta and chilli flakes on top.
- Break the yolk, dig in, and enjoy!
- For the perfect fried egg, start with a very hot pan and oil, add in your egg, turn the heat down to medium and place the lid until it steams and the yolk is covered. You will have a crispy bottom and a runny yolk!