If sweet isn't your thing, give these savoury and zesty bruschetta flatbreads a try! The burrata paired with the perfectly seasoned salad some together for the most tasty appetizer.
- 'Beaver Tail' Flatbreads From my beaver tail recipe: https://minoomakesstuff.com/healthified-beaver-tails/
- 1 Red Onion
- 1 Tomato
- ¼ Cup Chopped Sundried Tomatoes
- ½ Bell Pepper
- 1 Tbsp Minced Garlic
- 2 Tbsp Melted Butter
- ½ Tbsp Olive Oil
- ½ Tsp Salt
- ½ Tsp Black Pepper
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 Ball Burrata
- Balsamic Glaze
- Using my beaver tail recipe as a 'flatbread', substiute the brushing for olive oil with garlic and butter, and bake in the oven at 400℃ for 10 min or until golden brown.
- In the meantime, chop up your onion, tomatoes, bell peppers and subdried tomatoes, and add them to a bowl.
- Season with olive oil, salt, black pepper and lemon juice.
- When the flatbreads are ready, spoon the mixture onto them.
- Tear the burrata to pieces by hand, and add them to your flatbread as well.
- Finish off with a balsamic glaze and enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!